There are a lot of hotels with cleaning jobs in Canada. Many hotels seeking staff members to be hotel cleaners or staff member, room manager and more.
Hotel Name: Prestige Hotels & Resorts
1049 Trans Canada Hwy N, Golden, British Columbia, V0A 1H2, Canada
Salary 16.00 HOUR hourly
Conditions of Employment: Full time employment.
Minimum Education: None
If you’re interested but you have little or no previous experience in hotel cleaning then it’s the best time to submit your application for this job. There is an already huge requirement for international workers at many places in Canada. Canada is in high demand for hotel housekeepers. There are many places in Canada require employees in jobs Canadian citizens aren’t keen to be doing. Cleaning up in hotels gives you the benefit of saving your earnings since the hotel offers free meals and lodging.
Below are the list of jobs that a hotel maid is more likely to complete.
Cleaning of windows, walls and ceilings; vacuum carpeting, area rugs draperies, and furniture; Remove debris and empty trash bins. Handle and report lost and found objects and dust furniture; disinfect the operating spaces and any other rooms. distribute clean toiletries and towels. clean and disinfect the elevators. Give basic information about facilities; Clean showers and changing rooms sweep, mop polish and wash floors Clean, disinfect and polish bathroom and kitchen appliances and fixtures.
Prestige Hotels & Resorts is one of the most popular resorts within British Columbia Canada. There are many opportunities to grow your career opportunities at Prestige Hotels & Resorts. We have 15 properties and constantly looking for outstanding leaders and team members. This is a chance to join our Prestige housekeeping team of the hotel as a cleaner/room attendant and ensure a pleasant experience for guests by ensuring that rooms as well as the surroundings are clean and tidy.
- Have to be enthusiastic about having fun at work
- Should possess a positive team player attitude, and a keen desire to take on new challenges.
- A good experience with housekeeping is nice, but is not required
- An orderly and neat appearance is required since this position is dealing with the public.
- Legally authorized for work Canada
- You must be over 18 years old
- The candidate should have the ability to speak well within English. English Language; the French language is an added benefit.
Paying hourly rates competitively is based on skills and experience (starting at $16/hour)
Prestige Benefits Package
- It is a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) contribution at the time of the enrollment
- Discounts on Restaurants and Hotels
- Partially-accommodated accommodation and food
Method of Application
Contact: Travis Schneider
Telephone Contact number: +250-859-1670
Email: [email protected]
You must complete your application by filling in the online application form. Please click here to download our application forms.
Fill in all the fields and sign at the at the end. If you will prefer to print the application form instead, click: Printable Employment Application Form and email the form to: [email protected]