Administrators provide office support for one or a team, and is crucial to the smooth running of any business. Office Administrators, also referred to in the field of Office Management, are accountable for the general administrative tasks in the office. They play an essential responsibility in ensuring that all office administration tasks are coordinated in order to attain the highest level of efficiency inside the company.
Our company is seeking an motivated and organized Office Administrator who is accountable for providing support to administrative needs to office staff. The office administrator’s job will be a close collaboration with our executive team in managing clerical tasks in coordination of calendars, as well as managing meetings. Anyone who is legally able to work in Canada is eligible to apply for the position. If you’re not legally able for work within Canada The employer will not be able to consider your application for employment.
To be successful in this job, you must be organized, professional and possess excellent spoken and written communication abilities. Office administrator is responsible for the that the office runs smoothly. office and is responsible for driving steady growth.
Job Organization: Diesel Masters Ltd.
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Employment Type: Full time,Shift
$26.00 per hour with 35 working hours per week
Job specifications for the job
Languages: English Language
Secondary (high) school certificate of graduation
1 year up to not more than two years
Administrative Administrator Responsibilities of the Office:
- Welcome visitors and sending them to the appropriate office or personnel.
- Doing clerical work like answering calls or responding to emails and writing documents, which include memos, correspondence with the office and resumes. Also, presentations.
- Coordination and management of meetings, appointments and the schedule of conference rooms to avoid double bookings.
- Perform bookkeeping tasks like invoicing as well as monitoring accounts receivable and tracking budgets.
- The management of general office files such as the vendor’s files, job files, as well as other documents relevant to the company’s activities.
- Purchase office equipment, office supplies and furniture.
- Supervising the maintenance of office buildings, as well as equipment.
- Assisting with other duties as required.
- Perform administrative tasks of the establishment
- Coordinate and oversee Office administrative procedures
- Review, assess and adopt new administrative procedures
- Set work priorities and make sure that the rules are followed and that deadlines are met
- Gather data and write regular and specific reports, guides, and correspondence
- Experience as an office administrator or office assistant in a relevant position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leadership and organizational capabilities
- A familiarity with office management processes and accounting fundamentals
- Expert knowledge regarding MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- The qualifications in secretarial studies can be a benefit
- High school diploma and BA or BSc for office administration, or a related field is an added advantage.
- Security and Safety
- Physical Capabilities and Work Conditions
- Pressured work
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Personal Fitness
The employer offers equal opportunities for job applicants, even those who self-identify as belonging to the following groupings: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, and Youth
The job advert is valid until March 20th, 2021.
Method of Application
The application process is through email
By email: [email protected]