Are you looking to pursue a career working in Law Enforcement, Emergency Medical Services or Fire Fighting? The opportunities we offer in these fields can provide you the broad knowledge you require to be successful in the emergency and security industries. Cornwall Centre Security is currently accepting applications for Security Officers for Regina’s biggest indoor shopping center.
Security officers is required to be skilled in surveillance and dealing effectively with criminals. A successful candidate should command respect and authority and have a good quality of observation.
Our goal is to assist the business maintain excellent working conditions by ensuring that our facilities are in a safe and secure environment.
The name of the employer is SRG Security Resource Group Inc. Information on Salary and Wage: $16.00-$17.00 Location: REGINA Employment Terms: Full/Part-Time Grade 12 Experience: 2 Years Deadline: 20 Dec-2022
What we provide:
- The training will cover Standard First Aid, CPR-C HCP, Cardiac Arrest Management
- Training in essential Conflict Management and Threat Pattern Recognition and Use of Force, as well as Spontaneous Knife Defence
- Instruction for Portable Fire Extinguisher usage as well as Fire Suppression Systems
- Instruction for Workplace Hazardous Material Information Systems (WHIMIS) and any other applicable Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S).
- Customer Service Experience
- Canadian Commercial Workers Pension Plan
- Dental, Vision, & Health Plan Coverage
- The patrol area is regularly patrolled to ensure order and establish a sense of security
- Control and permit entry of vehicles or individuals on the property
- Eliminate trespassers and criminals from the area
- Make sure that the doors, exits and windows at the conclusion of the operation
- Monitor surveillance cameras regularly to find out if there are any disturbances or illegal or illegal
- Examine people for suspicious activities or items
- React to alerts through analyzing and investigating the situation
- Offer assistance to those who are in need.
- Detain and apprehend perpetrators according to the law prior to the arrival of authorities
- Send reports of surveillance activity and significant events
- Expertise as a security guard or guard
- The knowledge of the legal guidelines for security of areas and public security
- Experience with report writing
- Excellent observation and surveillance abilities
- Highly skilled in the field of technology, with extensive experience in surveillance systems.
- Instructed in First Aid/BLS as well as self-defense
- Security officer registered as a security guard
- A high school diploma is required.
Name of the employer:
SRG Security Resource Group Inc.