Cypress Farms Ltd is currently accepting applications for a skilled 1A Truck driver to be a part of our Harvest operations team.
We are seeking a candidate who is reliable and trustworthy throughout their day-to-day routine. The person is expected to work in a team, and promote a healthy and safe work environment, all as they work with colleagues and management in a highly-paced workplace.
We are seeking an experienced Truck Driver who can help us in our logistics department for supply chain in a timely and safe way.
The Employer’s Name is: Cypress Paving (1976) Ltd. The location: MOOSE JAW Employment Terms Temporary: F.T. Duration of Employment: Harvest Season Closing date for applications is 15 Dec.
- Transport products, finished goods, and raw materials across the ground between manufacturing plants or distribution and retail centers
- Check the vehicle for mechanical components as well as safety concerns and carry out preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and adhere to deadlines for delivery
- Record and record rest periods, work hours as well as the miles driven. Also, keep receipts for tolls and fuel
- The input “macros” into our automated system for each step of the loading and unloading process.
- Be sure to comply with the regulations and rules for truck drivers (size and weight and weight, route designations, parking and break time) in conjunction comply with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Trucks can be maneuvered into either loading positions or to unload them.
- Check delivery instructions and collect the items.
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Work experience in the field of truck driver.
- Practical experience with electronics and computer software (GPS, AVL units CB, etc.)
- The ability to drive for long periods and regularly travel
- Expertise in all relevant truck driving rules and rules and
- No recent driving or moving violation.
- Flexibility and foresight to deal with unpredictable situations (traffic or weather conditions, etc.)
- Willing to participate in drug and background checks, as well as provide recommendations for employment
- Trucking school diploma
- A valid truck driver’s license
How do you apply? Email resumes to [email protected]
Cypress Paving (1976) Ltd.
Contact Email: [email protected]